By posting or sharing any content or material of the #meripocket Movement, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
The #meripocket Movement (hereinafter also referred to as ‘the Movement’) aims to promote equality by asserting the importance of pockets in womenswear. The Pocket Collection is any creation of any nature (fashion, music, sculpture, culinary, poetry, dance, or any art form) that has been created to raise awareness for the Movement. The #mixandmatch Collab is to advocate sustainability and slow fashion by encouraging designers to collaborate by collectively styling their clothes with different designers, globally, to give them a fresh look. We invite empowered women – our Yuvika Inspirits, to be the torchbearers of the Movement and help spread the word.
The Movement is solely designed to promote equality and promote feminist visions – by asserting the importance of pockets in womenswear through ‘The Pocket Collection’.
To meet its objectives different user groups are welcome to participate to further the cause.
1. Creative artist
- Any creation to spread awareness for the Movement can be tagged as part of 'The Pocket Collection'
- May send one/ more creation(s) to one/ more Yuvika Inspirit
- May nominate other creative artists to participate in the Movement
- Must use the Movement’s hashtags and tag us
- Movement’s social handles may be repost/ share
- May donate to a part of their proceeds from The Pocket Collection to one/ more of the collaborators causes
- Help spread the word and reach out to Yuvika Inspirits/ Creative Artists and others
- Become eligible to receive a certain percentage of sales proceeds from the creative artist’s creations under The Pocket Collection, if chosen
3. Yuvika Inspirit
- Receive a creation from The Pocket Collection
- Share a photo and/or video in/ with the creation
- Hashtag and tag on story/ post
- Allows the Movement’s social handles to repost/ share
4. General Participant
- Must use our hashtags and tag us
Copyrights & rights of use:
The Movement has been conceived, designed and initiated by Taarini Saraf, and she hereby, under the creative commons, grants, permits and allows all participants access to and use of all the designs, elements and content, to spread awareness of the Movement and its stated objectives, under the condition of giving credit to #meripocket Movement, The Pocket Collection and #mixandmatch by using our hash-tags, tagging and/ or linking us.
#meripocket & #thepocketcollection
(Optional: #pocketequality & #whatsinyourpocket & #mypocketmystory & #mixandmatch)
Must tag at least one:
Any material, content or design created and shared by any user for the Movement will automatically be deemed to be granting rights under the Creative Commons license, allowing other users access to use or share it. The original license will remain with the creator.
User is responsible for any copyright content being posted by them and indemnifies the #meripocket Movement and any of its associates or users from any action or lawsuits arising from the same.
Code of Conduct:
1. Promote peace and harmony amongst all living beings and the planet.
2. Not post or share any abusive, offensive or derogatory content with respect to the Movement.
3. Always give due credit to the Movement.
Do you miss it?
Do you want it?
Do you need it?
What's in your pocket?